All-season tires Kumho Crugen HT51 with a road type of tread are designed for installation on all-wheel drive cars. These tires are perfect for commercial transportation. Their balanced characteristics ensure safety and comfort.
Features and advantages of the model:
- Good handling.
- High directional stability even at high speed.
- Low noise thanks to Crugen HT51 tread optimization.
- Excellent protection against aquaplaning effects.
- Efficiency on dry, wet and snowy roads.
Kumho Crugen HT51 all season tires are a great choice for your business. Thanks to modern technologies that were used during development, this model will provide high safety and comfort in movement, and the special composition of the rubber compound will extend the service life.
Kumho Crugen HT51 Review tire description
Kumho Crugen HT51 is a tire for all-weather use on 4x4 vehicles, as well as light commercial vehicles. Provides comfort when driving on any road surface, fine controllability, and is also characterized by the duration of the operating period.
The tread is represented by 4 longitudinal channels, which, together with blocks of a special shape, contribute to an increase in tire life. In the central part there are more rigid blocks providing stability of the directional stability, as well as traction properties.The presence of 3D-slats contributes to the confident passage of snowy sections of the road while maintaining control over the behavior of the vehicle.To drain the contact spot, zigzag grooves are used, which quickly remove water masses, while maintaining traction.
The cord is represented by two layers made of polyester. Thanks to this, the tire can withstand significant loads without the risk of breaking. Additionally, the central part contains 2 steel belts and 2 nylon cords. Such a structure increases the strength characteristics of the central zone, which contributes to an increase in stability of exchange rate stability.
Key Features of Kumho Crugen HT51
- fast drainage of water masses thanks to numerous zigzag grooves;
- a tough center helps to improve directional stability, and also makes management as predictable as possible;
- the shape of the blocks and the tread pattern minimizes abrasion, extending the service life;
- 3D lamellas make it possible to overcome wet and snowy sections of the road at various speed modes, while maintaining traction.