NTA/Sachi Tours Level 9, 22 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Monday — Friday
09:00 AM — 5:30 PM
This pass is for visitors to Japan. Pass holders can make free use of not only regular reserved seats on limited express trains (including shinkansen trains), express trains, and local trains (including kaisoku [rapid] trains) on JR East lines (including BRT), all Izu Kyuko Lines, all Tokyo Monorail lines, all Hokuetsu Express lines, and Echigo Tokimeki Railway lines (Naoetsu Station–Arai Station) but also regular reserved seats on various limited express trains, including Nikko, SPACIA Nikko, Kinugawa, and SPACIA Kinugawathat provide direct-through service between JR and Tobu lines.
Unlimited travel on local, limited express and express trains including Shinkansen trains on the following rail company lines:
- JR East Lines
- Izu Kyuko Line
- Hokuetsu Express
- Echigo TOKImeki Railway: Arai-Naoetsu.
- Tokyo Monorail
*The following limited express trains that directly run between the JR East lines and Tobu Railway lines: the Nikko, the SPACIA Nikko, the Kinugawa, and the SPACIA Kinugawa.
*The pass can be used for travel on local and rapid trains between Shimo-imaichi and Tobu-nikko/Kinugawa-onsen on Tobu Railway Lines. Between Kurihashi and Shimo-imaichi Stations, the pass may be used only on limited express trains that connect directly with Tobu Railway Lines.
*Also use JR buses (excluding highway and some route buses) within the area. Check bus map
- The JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) may be used for Tobu Railway Lines as long as either the departing or destination station is on a JR line.
- The JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) is not valid for the Tokaido Shinkansen as that is operated by a different rail company.
- GALA Yuzawa Station is operated only in Winter and Spring season.
- Flexible 5 days (within 14 days of the pass being issued)
- Exchange voucher (e ticket) is valid for 3 months from the issue date.
- All prices are in Australian dollar and prices are subject to change due to the exchange rate.
- 0% Credit Card Surcharge Fee (*VISA and Master Card ONLY).
-JR East Nagano Niigata 5 Days Flex Pass is not available for Japanese Passport Holder.
- Exchange voucher (e ticket) will be sent by Email.
NTA/Sachi Tours draws on 112 years in Japan and 30 years of experience in Australia, over 2,800 trained employees, 286 branches within Japan and 37 group companies throughout the world to offer the utmost satisfaction to you. We promise prompt, efficient, worry free service, supported by our computerized system. Whether you desire total planning or limited assistance during your trip to Japan, we consider you our guest in Japan and extends to you the courtesy we value highly.